Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HEROES 2011

Had the most wonderful time at Heroes this year. It was my first where I had my own table and, even considering I'm a newbie and a colorist, did really well! It was satisfying that I wasn't competing with any other colorist for a color commission since I was doing my own original commissions in the form of sketchcards. Next year I hope to have more than a little print to offer the auction and do a workshop too. While this is all great news, the best is getting to know a whole lot of new people. Everyone at Heroes was absolutely wonderful, especially those running the show. In fact, if I met you, you were awesome. Thank you. Looking forward to 2012 already!

And here are the sketchcards from Heroes. As always I document them and create this sheet for collectors. It's always nice to get a chance to do some actual drawing again.



From top left: Plutonian, Max Damage, Ace Frehley, The Flash, Lady Sif, Fear Agent, Galactus, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Husk, Tali, Thane, Major Kusanagi, Spider Jerusalem, Wonder Woman

2 comments: