Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Irredeemable" #21

When you've got an opportunity to stretch some color muscle on a different title and it helps out the other artists and your editor, you go for it! So between coloring pages for "28 Days Later", I managed to pinch-color pages 8-17, 21, and 22 for "Irredeemable" #21. BOOM! had me use a style similar to Andrew Dalhouse (the regular colorist who did the rest of the book which can be previewed at CBR) so there was more continuity in the art. At first I wasn't so hot on the airbrush technique but I made it my own and ended up being very happy with the results! So here are a few of my pages from "Irredeemable" #21. I'm quite proud to have worked on another of Mark Waid's amazing titles at BOOM! Studios especially at such a moment in the title's story. It's at comic shops now so get you one!





No comments:

Post a Comment