Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Planet of the Apes" #8

"Planet of the Apes" #8 is out this week. This post is bittersweet because it's also my last issue of POTA I'll be coloring. It's been a great book to work on and I learned so much working on Carlos' line art. Originally I was brought onto the title by the amazing Ian Brill who sought a replacement after the colorist on issue one quit. In time I also got to work with Dafna Pleban who has been a joy and am happy to say is still giving me covers to color for POTA! I've been very lucky to work with these amazing people on this title and I hope everyone has thoroughly enjoyed it. #8 is the end of volume two and the war is about to begin. Pick yourself up a copy this week!

Roll over for original line art by Carlos Magno!









No comments:

Post a Comment