Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Irredeemable" #31

Continuing even more updates as I fell way behind I got so busy. I pinch-colored a few pages for "Irredeemable" #31 that is out now. Not that big of a deal so was happy to help. It is always a challenge though to match up with the other colorist so it has continuity and doesn't become a "Samuel L. Jackson". (My students know what I mean.) Hopefully I did well. However, I'll be coloring fulltime for #32 and 33 during the big Irredeemable/Incorruptible cross-over! I am crazy excited! I'm coloring #32 right now. It's tense and disturbing and wish I could share with everyone. You'll just have to make "Irredeemable" one of your regular books to pick up. #31 is out now and after that THE SHIT HITS THE FAN!

Roll over for original line art by Damian Couceiro!



No comments:

Post a Comment