Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Incorruptible" #30

Out of all of the books I've colored, I grew the most on 'Incorruptible'. Twenty-one issues in a row will do that. That's just more than 2/3rds the entire series. I really learned a lot during the series making this finale really hard on me. There was no other book I looked forward to as much as 'Incorruptible'. I've missed it this past month and know it'll be quite some time before I stop wondering when I'll get the next script. I hope I made everyone proud and brought an added dimension to the book with my color.

I'd like to thank the following for making my run on 'Incorruptible' such a fantastic experience: Shannon Watters for being so wonderful, professional, and personable an editor, Marcio Takara drew most of the issues I colored and each page was a pleasure I hope to experience again, Damian Couceiro came in near the end and I immediately loved each issue, and, of course, Mark Waid for writing a man so lost, like so many of us, it took something horrible to teach him how wrong he was and that knowing you're wrong is a very different thing from knowing how to be right.

Good bye, 'Incorruptible'.

Roll over for original line art by Damian Couceiro!

No comments:

Post a Comment