Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heroes Con 2012 Sketch Cards

As usual I had a great time at Heroes Con, my favorite convention of all time, but this year was my most successful yet! It's my fifth time in six years and it just keeps getting better and better. I swear they pump awesome into the convention hall air it's so wonderful. There were even people who wanted me, a colorist, to do sketches for them! I was more than happy to oblige and did lots of custom sketch card commissions too. This year "Mass Effect" characters were REALLY popular. All three games are my favorite ever (that is if I can find the time to finish the third one) so doing these was a personal treat.

I'm considering opening up commissions for sketch cards via this blog again. If you are interested leave a comment. The more interest the more likely I'll do so.

And here's the sketch card sheet from Heroes 2012 for collectors!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete