Friday, February 25, 2011

2011 HEROES Guest

I've been to quite a few conventions over the past twenty years but none of them have been as wonderful as HEROES. So you can imagine how happy I am to be a guest at the 2011 HEROESCON, June 3-5! I'll have a table with issues and TPBs of my color work and will be available to do convention sketch cards. I've been asked about doing a panel and/or tutorial so when I've more information that'll get posted up too. Really looking forward to it! If you've never been to HEROES and love comics it is a MUST! Hope to see everyone there!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Professor! It's not like you haven't worked your butt off for an opportunity like that. :D Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelsey. Looks like Shawn, Chris, Doug, and myself will be there for sure. More than likely June and Roy too. That means ALL of SCAD-ATL faculty will be there as professionals, and not faculty. We kick ass! Hope to see lots of alum and students there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Do not repost my work without permission. All content herein is copyright and/or trademark to its appropriate owner(s).