Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wizard World Altanta Dec. 4-5th

Come out to the Wizard World Atlanta comic convention on December 4-5th at the Cobb Center! I'll be there with copies of the "Lady Deadpool", "Farscape: Scorpius", "Incorruptible", and "28 Days Later" issues and TPBs I colored and my original Star Wars sketch card returns from TOPPS for sale. There will be a catalog of my personal work you can order prints of too. If you'd like your own original convention sketch card or a commission come on by. More than likely I'll be busy working on Star Wars Galaxy 6 sketch cards while not doing commissions at my table so if you'd like to see my process with PITT brush markers and Zebra pens feel free to stop by and check it out.

For more information check out the official Wizard World info page here. When you're there, look for my banner in artists alley at Table 1303. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment