Monday, June 15, 2009

Colossus color

Since school is out for the summer I have done quite a bit of home renovations that I've been wanting to do for my lovely wife. Knowing me, if I didn't do it first thing this summer I'd get caught up in writing "8th Day", thumbnailing a graphic novel for Oni Press, and polishing my computer coloring textbook amongst the other 30 things on my to-do list. Those things just had to be put on the back burner for a few weeks. Now HEROES convention is fast approaching and I need to get some last minute things done for it. One of them is the color for the Colossus splash I did last month. Enjoy!

And a detail shot, though still not full resolution.

I'll be helping at the SCAD table at HEROES con. If you'll be there come on by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment