Saturday, February 7, 2009

Robotech Love

When I lived in Fairfax, VA, growing up (one of the many places) I discovered Robotech one summer while I was looking for something to watch on television. We didn't have cable at the time and I was playing around with the rabbit ears and came across Baltimore 45. The signal baaaarely came in but there was this show on that I had never seen before. It was Robotech: Southern Cross! The rest of the summer every chance I got I would stand there for 30 minutes holding and adjusting the rabbit ears as needed so I could watch. It wasn't until the next year did it come out on the local stations and by then I was reading the novels (which were way better). Anyway, with the live-action movie in pre-production and being nauseous today with a little food poisoning I drew a little picture of Breetai and Gloval from Robotech: Macross to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment